So as mentioned before, Jess tagged me for a meme. The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
However, since I’m not very good at following the rules I only got through the second one before my left eyebrow started twitching. I linked to my tagger (who is a WONDERFUL woman by the way, go say hi) and I listed the rules. What more do you WANT from me? The list? Oh okay…
I broke that rule too and had Jon do the list for me. I don’t think I’m very quirky but I knew if there were any to mention, he’d know them better than anyone else. Of course he quickly complied with my cry for assistance by providing the following comment:
“1. When she eats fries she shakes them, if they’re “floppy”, she eats them, if not, they get left.
2. Can’t stand the sound of other people brushing their teeth. (Renee says: it’s like fingernails on a chalkboard to me, seriously)
3. Hates when people put their feet near her or get too close to her feet
4. Rabid football fan, don’t even joke about changing the channel(quirk?)
5. Always has her camera with her, probably feels naked without it (Renee says: doesn’t mean I’m any good with it, you should see some of HIS photos. Dude has talent lemmie tell ya)
6. Lists…lots of lists, for everything (Renee says: okay so I make lists of my lists, it’s a method to stay sane-ish)
Dunno if these are what you’re looking for, but thats all I got. 😉 ”