I know I’m a week behind. Once again it’s more a matter of time than a lack of ideas. I HAVE noticed that most things I’m thankful for tend to run within a few categories – my husband, our jobs, shelter, etc. The details vary but the over-arching themes remain the same. That being said – here’s a list of things I have been appreciative of in the past 8 days.
15. My KitchenAid mixer – my early Christmas present from Jon. I’ve wanted one for so long and used it for the first time last weekend. It was beautiful and wonderful.
16. My Kindle – yet another fabulous gift from my husband. I finished one book and had another immediately.
17. My husband’s job that provides not only our necessities but alot of our luxuries
18. Our church family
19. Warm drinks & warm clothes
20. That there has not been war on US soil in my lifetime- and that I personally have not been significantly affected by a war or act of terroism
21 The fact that I have virtually unlimited educational opportunities
22 My camera and the ability it gives me to not only capture memories but also see the world through a different lens