Because I didn’t get around to the Three Things Thursday…
- My parents land in ten hours, give or take a few minutes. Assuming the flights are on time. They’ll be here for 8.5 days, give or take a few hours. I haven’tdusted or vacuumed the copious amounts of dog hair from my carpet for a couple of days now. We have a German Shepherd. This means there’s enough hair floating around to cover several medium sized canines. Hopefully they’ll be too distracted by the grandkids (and said dog) to notice
- I am, now undeniably, a grown up. The new laundry room floor and shiny new water heater made me incredibly happy. Also, that’s one room that is clean. Because it’s practically brand new!
- I haven’t been on my bike in two weeks. I miss it. A lot.
- Mornings are cool now. And I’m actually starting to look forward to fall with all it’s baking and soups and bread making and fuzzy sweaters and beautiful leaves.
- I’m seriously considering signing up for the “triathlon incentive” at the Rec this fall. You complete an Ironman distance. Over three weeks. At your own pace, in your own workouts. And that? Sounds like fun.